Tuesday 31 May 2016

Farewell to May at Diecut Divas

We are at the end of another month, I know, I know, I don't know where the year is going either. Well my last project for Diecut Divas is using this adorable baby image from A Day for Daisies. Here it is:


Card Ingredients:
Card Stock: 4.5"x 7" white card base, Quill cream card stock.
Papers: Kaisercraft magic happens collection paper pad.
Markers:
               Skin: E000+E00+E11
               Wrap: R81+R83+R85, BG05, G14, BV02 
               Basket: E50+E53+E55
               Ribbon: G14
               Flowers: BG05, V12+V15
Dies: Mpress curved rectangle, Spellbinders lace hearts, Creative Dies with love..
Other: Purple ribbon from stash, paper flowers from stash.


Challenge List:

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! I adore the colors that you used! Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how adorable this card is such a sweet image and lovely design, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow--that is beautiful! thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog last week!

    ReplyDelete