Saturday 31 October 2015

Merry Christmas with little boy.

I would love to say that I have started my Christmas Cards early but really that isn't true "sigh". This months Outlawz progressive image was this cutie from Gerder Steiner Designs
Now to be honest, I don't send out Halloween cards or Fall cards so I thought what am I going to do with this image?
Then I had the thought, What if he wasn't carrying pumpkins but presents?
so this is what I created.
Card Tip:
Please remember that you are not allowed to change the lines of a image without the artist's permission. In this case I didn't change the image, I fussy cut it and added the presents over the top of the pumpkins.

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock: standard white card base, Quill red card stock.
Stamps: Gerda Steiner Designs a big load kid with the pumpkin hand cart, Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet rsp my Christmas stamps.
Markers:
               Skin: E000+E00+E11
               Hair: E23+E25
               Hat & Scarf: B23+YG09
               Boots: E55+E57+E59 
               Pants: B37 
               Gloves: B23 
               Coat: R24+R35+R37
               Tyres & Handle: C7
               Wagon: E31+E23+E25
Dies: Simon Says Stamps stitched rectangle, couture creations candy stripe embossing folder.
Other: Crystal Ice ice stickles, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, gold ribbon for bow, gold sentiment sticker.

Challenge List:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathie! Your card is beautiful and so colorful!! Love it!!
    Your fussy cutting is awesome!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathie - Can you please email me c/- of the Southern Girls Challenge email on our blog rules? Thanks Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and fun.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute imagge and card and thanks for sharing in our Add Sparkle and Bling challenge at POLKADOODLES
    Good luck Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete